Do you want to know what to do in an emergency?
The Wyckoff Ambulance Corps Can Help!
Our dedicated, all-volunteer, American Heart Association-certified instructors are teaching the course that’s right for you right now!
Friends & Family CPR
• Learn to perform CPR and treat choking in adults, children, and infants
• Optional demonstration of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• NO CERTIFICATION is offered for this course, Course time: approx 2.5 hours
• Suggested donation: $25
• Certification course appropriate for any lay rescuer
• Learn CPR and relief of choking in adults and children
• Become certified in the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• Optional certification in infant CPR and choking
• Excellent for all lay rescuers, especially for those requiring certification
• Certification good for 2 years, Course time: approx 3 hours
• Suggested donation: $35
BLS for the Healthcare Provider
• Certification course designed for people in health care and emergency services professionals.
• Learn CPR and choking relief in adults, children and infants.
• Become certified in use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• Certification good for 2 years, Course time: approx 4 hours
• Suggested donation $60